WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheWitchesChant - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheWitchesChant > Topics

Subject: Spell help box
Replies: 8 Views: 1202

penta 29.05.08 - 01:33pm
Any magical problems and spell requests just ask here and I will get back 2 u! *

lunafox 10.11.08 - 04:45pm
MM Penta. Im going away 4 a week @ the end off the month, it will b the first time away from my son, do u know of any spells 2 keep him safe?
Any help wld b gr8. Thanks x x xx *

lunafox 12.11.08 - 11:09pm
Thank you! Uve put my mind at ease.
BB.x x xx *

penta 17.11.08 - 04:38pm
Glad i could help! *

3k1d5 28.12.08 - 07:49pm
I have a couple spirits in my house and i know im sapose to help them move on and i can only confirm one... i am currently helping my gf get over her mother who died 2 years ago she took her rings off and dropped them on my coffee table and took pictures of me with her dead moms camra i felt that i was being the vicitom of a mindless unconshis kind of rude were she wasnt really relizing what she was doing now im seeking mediumship so that both sides can depart with smiles and that both sides can let go im quite aware that i will need a cleansing bath and cleansing wash my table and while im cleansing i will cleans the house but im concerned if i cant get the spirit to move on i might have to trap it in a box any help advice or anything you can possibly help me with even with information... i have access to herbs and stones and a pastal and morter love n light blessed be! *

3k1d5 8.01.09 - 09:40am
Thanks that was very helpful even for that spirit that roams the rest of my house, now i will be able to sleep in peace in knowing that all is in harmony with my house thanks once again love thy self, love n light, blessed be! *

var2 3.02.09 - 08:49am
I loves a girl,she's my classmate can you tell me any spell or something kinda spell so, i can know her feelings about me? *

penta 5.02.09 - 10:41am
Why dont u just ask her? *

* TheWitchesChant Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheWitchesChant

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search