WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheWitchesChant - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheWitchesChant > Topics

Subject: Clan of the wolf
Replies: 9 Views: 2585

jboxer 16.04.08 - 07:13pm
Penta. Ok, thought about it. And here it is. Ask away...... I think. Lmao. Just to prove that i realy are crazy ill try and open discussion. *

jboxer 16.04.08 - 07:23pm
Many moons ago, the clan of the wolf was created. Along with 4 other clans. Each clan protects a certain part of the original clan magick. The clans will reunite with the great calling. It is taught that xtianity is the calming period. The original paganism was very barbaric. Xtians calmed us down and refined the religion. Our main purpose is to keep the balance. Hence the ying-yang being used in our clan very often. Open for discussion. *

penta 16.04.08 - 08:10pm
When is the great calling predicted 2 be? Does each clan represent an element? *

jboxer 16.04.08 - 08:34pm
No1 knows when the great calling will be. We wil know when the time is right. There are different opinions about the 5 clans. Some say its elemental, where others say its the 5 major power animals. Clan of the wolf are using the later since each animal has his own special abilities. E.G. A wolf is a pack animal. It protects and feeds its own. Now add bears to the pack. You will have a selfsustained pack which is extremely strong and dangerous. *

angel0xx 30.05.08 - 12:48pm
There are 5 packs,and 5 elements. It sounds as tho the ppl who chose,chose the 5 strongest animal spirits to guard and maybe even represent the 5 elements. The knowledge of these clans is becoming widely avaible. And a call for all beings of light has begun..cant u feel it? Its already starting. The panther and wolf being two of my strongest totems i feel the undercurrent.
I like it here. Xx *

jboxer 5.09.08 - 10:38am
yes it has become known. yet we are still being treated like the underdogs. we have a different way of doing thngs. and because of ths get treated as unequals in paganism. if i could put the clan into words i would. a calling has started but not the *

jboxer 5.09.08 - 10:44am
the great calling. at the moment pagans are uniting. this is a good thing. when the clans unite it will be a great thing. we have magic in the clan that cannot be discribed. we are known to few but someday be known to all *

penta 9.09.08 - 06:12pm
Prehaps many pagans feel their specific groups r picked on like solitares and famtrads... It is better 2 unite! *

jboxer 14.09.08 - 08:42pm
Very true Penta. It's time to put our pasts and paths aside, learn from each other and unite. If every Pagan can do just that. *

penta 11.11.08 - 05:26pm
Any1 here watch highlander? *

* TheWitchesChant Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheWitchesChant

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search