WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheWitchesChant - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheWitchesChant > Topics

Subject: Greetings!
Replies: 22 Views: 2158

penta 29.03.08 - 03:54pm
Merry Meet All! Lets start by introducing ourselves, Im an eclectic pagan and I started this group so we can share spells and our experiences within this life! *

shadowen 29.03.08 - 06:50pm
well i'm a druid, though i've studied many other paths. i've also recently been awarded my 4th degree in Alexandrian Wicca and am studying for my 5th now. Merry meet. *

penta 30.03.08 - 11:59am
How long have u been studying that? *

bigsax 30.03.08 - 12:21pm
Can yous do magic and cast spells? Do you get white witches too, a pal of mind says shes one *

penta 30.03.08 - 04:04pm
Can do spells and magick. I personally believe magick is'nt white or black it just depends on how u use it! *

dale1956 12.04.08 - 04:30am
Greetings and Merry Meet from Gentle Deer Lion Tamer! Great to see you have a new group up and running... Goddess blessings to you.. :) *

nunki 12.04.08 - 11:18am
Hello penta. As reguards to the magick. Do you ever use it to benifit the community as a hole. *

penta 12.04.08 - 04:54pm
I do it 4 family,earth healing but not 4 da community as they care little 2 consider their ways! *

jboxer 16.04.08 - 08:55am
Mm, im a pagan. Been practising for 23 years now. Im highpriest for clan of the wolf in south africa. Love and light. *

shadow27 16.04.08 - 04:44pm
I grew up around wiccans but i'm not really interested in spells etc I make incense and to me that is an entirely practical thing. If any of you would like any info on incense just inbox me. I can make all kinds for magical use and also zodiac ones, some recipes are quite old *

phos 1.05.08 - 06:47pm
famtrad and i walk with the triple goddess *

spangles 5.05.08 - 09:06pm
I've been a
practising Celtic
Pagan for about
thirteen years
and now find
myself drawn to
the Welsh
deities. *

wp3 6.05.08 - 01:41pm
I am a hekatian who believes in the ways of the old. *

cofingal 7.05.08 - 11:31am
Hiya im nicole lol havnt begun practising wicca yet though i have done my studying i dont know enough to begin, either way i will start asap! blessed be! *

angel0xx 30.05.08 - 01:01pm
I wonder if any of u can sense the old magic here like i can.Each of u a part that calls forth the whole.It smells like old old earth,nature,soil.Very old and rich and quite strong.Iam many things.I combine them all.I focus them into giving guidance and healing for all that ask.U are all such shining stars.Together u cld do alot of good.The time has come.And ppl are waking up.This is what beings like us are here for.Mother earth calls.And the stars watch.The beings of earth wait.Blessings.x *

penta 30.05.08 - 09:32pm
The time of old ways returning is near... *

angel0xx 30.05.08 - 11:54pm
Yes darl,as the old embeded memories awaken in us,things are restoring and balancing. *

ellendil 3.07.08 - 05:15pm
Merry Meet! I am a Pan-Hellenic Wiccan and follow the Greek pantheon. I've searched long and hard but finallyI've found other wiccans; my brethren *

penta 4.07.08 - 11:14am
merry meet Ellendil! *

3k1d5 21.11.08 - 06:09am
Bonjour-hello im english french canadain name is Bri i follow a German Ruin and Ritual Magickal path of light and history of negative rivealry from the french which gave the germans the evil name that and the viking horns, the horned god ect... which actually refers to the horned animals such as the ox the bull the goat ect... also used in the ruins for pertection... ive almost came acrossed a full year of study as a wizzard studdying all kinds and forms of magick from all kinds of religeons and just finding what works for me and i beleave im making rappid prosses knowing my element and potential and i love and perhaps i feel as though i have the biggest heart to love another then any other guy and i love our earth and our creatures no matter how big or small as were all equal no matter of what intelectual level or how much money we have we all have hearts and brains and were all connected to everything even numericaly love and light blessed be *

telman 18.02.09 - 05:03am
To one and all and all shall be as you and i shall and forever be, you look as do i and still its hard to see who you are and who is me! Born of the earth and stars through time and again a man a child a women be as upon the earth and sea. The trueth and the time and strength to speak it ...is all we seek, and room for all might and meek! B is for bless and B is for' be ' so both for all and blessed be x *

darkseth 15.09.09 - 07:05am
Greets. I am dream weaver a meditative and contemplative spirit. I take interest in all matters of the earth, but magic and its source has always bewildered me. Pleasure to meet u all *

penta 7.10.09 - 01:45pm
Merry meet! *

* TheWitchesChant Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheWitchesChant

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search